Call for Papers
The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association hosted by Institute for Strategic and Sustainable Accounting Development (ISSAD), Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accountancy (TISSA), Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) will create a platform for accounting professionals to present research papers, and participate in round table discussions based on the theme "Accounting in Developing Economies: Ethical, Regional and Contextual Issues". The conference will have participation from well-known international and national accounting scholars, distinguished academicians, practitioners and members of professional bodies.
Papers are invited in the areas of:
- Accounting Education
- Accounting Information Systems
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Accounting
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Forensic Accounting
- IFRS and Accounting Standards
- Islamic Accounting, Zakat & Waqf
- Management Accounting & Costing
Besides above areas, any other interdisciplinary area with accounting will be considered.
|Submission Deadline (Extended)|
|Notification of Acceptance|
|Deadline for Revised Paper|
|Registration Deadline for Authors||1 November 2016|
|Doctoral Colloquium Date||20 November 2016|
|Conference Date||21-22 November 2016|
|Local (MYR)||International (USD)|
*Fees indude conference admission, conference kits, lunches and refreshments. for the conference from 21-22 November 2016.
**Fees indude conference admission, conference kits, lunches and refreshments. for the conference/doctoral colloquium on 20 November 2016.
These fees DO NOT indude accommodation..
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All papers must conform to standard format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE).
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices.
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through our Conference Management System at www.foura.org/openconf.
- Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by October 15, 2016 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings.
- By submitting a paper to present at this conference, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Full papers will be submitted to the Scientific Committee for their approval and once accepted they will be published in SHS Web of Conferences which is currently indexed by Thompson ISI/Web of Science.
On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviewers, selected papers will be published in selected Scopus indexed journal that will be identified later. Additional fee will be charged to those interested to get their papers published in the journals.
Professor Dr. Ayoib Che Ahmad
17th Asian Academic Accounting Association Annual Conference 2016 Secretariat
Institute for Strategic and Sustainable Accounting Development
Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accountancy
UUM College of Business
Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, MALAYSIA
FB Page: www.facebook.com/foura.org