The 14th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (AAAA) will bring together a diverse group of accounting and finance researchers, educators, and professionals from throughout Asia and the rest of the world. Organised and hosted by Universiti Utara Malaysia, the 2013 AAAA Conference will focus on a variety of contemporary accounting and finance topics including global accounting and corporate responsibility reporting.
The program will feature keynote speech by a top Malaysian accounting regulator and will contain a doctoral colloquium and concurrent sessions.
Paper Submission is now closed
All submitted papers must be:
- original and have not been previously accepted in a journal;
- written in English with a maximum of 30 double-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, or figures;
- in Microsoft Word for Windows format using 11 point Arial font (Microsoft Word 2007 or above).
Abstracts without the completed paper will not be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper. Papers must be submitted via the conference website at FourA.org.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register for the conference by October 1, 2013 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings.
Papers on the following topics in Accounting and Finance are welcome:
- Corporate social responsibility and corporate governance
- Financial accounting and reporting
- International accounting
- Auditing and internal controls
- Management accounting and costing
- Accounting education
- Corporate finance and capital markets
- Social and environmental accounting
- Public sector accounting
- Forensic accounting
- Islamic accounting
- Accounting information systems
- Case studies and issues in accounting
|June 30, 2013||Paper Submission Deadline|
|July 31, 2013||Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|August 31, 2013||Deadline for Revised/Final Version|
|September 15, 2013||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|October 1, 2013||Registration Deadline|
- Conference Fee
- USD 400
- Early Bird Registration
- USD 350
- Doctoral Colloquium Fees*
- USD 275
- *Students are required to upload a copy of supervisor's approval letter during registration.
Organised and Hosted By
School of Accountancy, UUM College of Business
Universiti Utara Malaysia
Associate Professor Dr. Ayoib Che Ahmad
School of Accountancy, UUM College of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia 06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, MALAYSIA
Tel: +604 9283942
Tel: +604 9283931
Fax: +604 9285762