Accounting in Disruptive Environment: Issues, Challenges and the Way Forward.
- Event Date: 2019-11-24
- Event Location: Lotte Hotel Seoul, Korea
Call for Papers
The Asian Academic Accounting Association (FourA) will hold its 19th Annual Conference in Seoul, S. Korea from November 24-26, 2019. Papers are invited in the broad areas of financial reporting, management accounting and costing, auditing, accounting information systems, international accounting, taxation, corporate finance, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, Islamic accounting and banking, accounting in emerging markets, forensic accounting and related fields.
The FourA is devoted to a big tent spectrum of accounting and finance research and we welcome both well established and innovative research approaches. Benefits of attending the conference include the opportunity to network with colleagues, hear from leading scholars in the field, identify opportunities for research collaboration, and get updated with state of the art research.
- At the time of submission the paper must not have been accepted for publication in a journal
- Papers must conform to standard format set in MS Word Template which can be downloaded HERE
- Papers must be submitted online through our OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- The paper must be in English and include an abstract, main text, references, tables, and figures
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted
- Papers will be selected through a double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference by October 15, 2019 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings
- A conference registrant can only present one paper in the conference
|Submission Deadline||July 15, 2019|
|Notification to Authors||September 1, 2019|
|Deadline for Revised Paper||October 15, 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||November 1, 2019|
*Fees include conference admission, conference kits, lunches and refreshments. These fees DO NOT include accommodation.
or Bank Transfer to the following account:
Account Name: ASIAN ACADEMIC ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATION
Account No.: 0201-0003040-71-2
Bank Name: Bank Muamalat Berhad
Bank Address: Lot T-1, Ground & Mezzanine Floor, Wisma PKNK, Jalan Sultan Badlishah 05000 Alor Setar, Kedah, MALAYSIA
Routing/Swift code: BMMBMYKL
Please forward a scanned copy of the Bank Transfer receipt to [email protected] for us to verify the transaction.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN: 9-772460-509010). The proceedings will be available in the FourA Digital Library which can be accessed online.
Lotte Hotel Seoul
Address: 30 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea