Penang Hill & Templer Tour
Tour Duration : 6-7 hours
Cost per head : USD85 (RM250)
|8.30am||Gather at the hotel lobby|
|9.00am-12.00pm||Depart to Penang Hill via train.
(The Penang Hill railway has been in operation since 1923, providing 87 years of service until today. The most recent upgrade was carried out to increase the passenger capacity as well as the speed of the rain).
|12.00pm-1.00pm||Visit one of the largest temples in South East Asia, the Kek Lok Si Temple and a tortoise pond located within the vicinity.|
|1.00pm - 2.00pm||Lunch at a local restaurant|
|2.00pm - 4.00pk||Visit the Butterfly Farm and the Tropical Spices Garden.|
Package Inclusive of:
- Transportation during program
- Entrance fee to Butterfly Farm
- Incline lift at Kek Lok Si Temple
- Penang hill Funicular train return ride to the top station
- Tour guide
- 1 x lunch at a local restaurant