Due to the current pandemic of Covid 19, the 20th Asian Academic Accounting Association 2020 Conference has been postponed to 2022.
We are working with the venue and speakers to work out a new date and will provide an update once this has been confirmed.
- At the time of submission, the paper must not have been accepted for publication in a journal
- Papers must conform to a standard format set in MS Word Template which can be downloaded HERE
- Papers must be submitted online through this system
- The paper must be in English and include an abstract, main text, references, tables, and figures
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted
- Papers will be selected through a double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors’ names do not appear on other than the title page
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference by October 15, 2020, in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings
- A conference registrant can only present one paper in the conference