20th Asian Academic Accounting Association Annual Conference 2020
- Event Date: 2020-11-16
- Event Location: Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid Hotel
Call for Papers
Due to current pandemic of Covid 19, the 20th Asian Academic Accounting Association 2020 Conference has been postponed to 2022. We are working with the venue and speakers to work out a new date, and will provide an update once this has been confirmed.
The Four A conference has been organized since 2000 and is one of the well-recognized Accounting conferences worldwide and especially in Asia. It provides an attractive venue for academics to share their research and pedagogy. The 20th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association hosted by the Faculty of Business Administration and Accountancy (Khon Kaen Business School (KKBS)), Khan Kaen University, will create the community for academics from Asian countries and around the world to share and gain experiences relating to Accounting and Economic Developments in Emerging Markets in Asia.
Papers are invited in the areas of:
- Accounting Education
- Accounting Information Systems
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance, Ethics, and Accounting Professionalism
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Accounting
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Forensic Accounting
- IFRS and Accounting Standards
- Islamic Accounting,
- Management Accounting & Costing
- Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Accounting
In addition to the above areas, papers on interdisciplinary research with accounting implications will be considered.
About Khon Kaen - The centre of Northeastern region of Thailand and the MICE city.
Khon Kaen is the major commercial and educational centre of the Northeastern region of Thailand. It is the main centre for trade and logistics to serve the Thai government's 'Economic Corridors Development Project' or 'East-West Economic Corridor (EWEC) scheme' which aims to conned border areas of Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, and Vietnam and so it is recognized as the gateway to Indochina and South China. Also, Khon Kaen is a popular destination for tourists looking for the rich culture and a glimpse of the traditional Northeastern Thai way of life which has unique characteristics and long historical background. These characteristics have been reflected through, for example, its own Northeastern accent, food, traditional dresses, and belief. An example is the Chonnabot District in Khon Kaen. The famous hand-woven Mudmee silk is produced here. Sala Mai Thai (Mudmee Thai Silk House) exhibits silk production process from dyeing to weaving, tools used in each process, rare equipment and ancient textiles various patterns.
Khon Kaen University - One of the top national research universities of Thailand.
Khon Kaen University (KKU) was one of four regional universities established in 1964 as part of a decentralized development plan for higher education in Thailand. From small beginnings, KKU has grown enormously and is today home to seventeen faculties, three academic support centres, 2 academic service centres, a hospital and a research institute. It has also been regarded as one of Thailand's nine national research universities since 2010, selected by the Thai government regarding its policy to enhance the role of research in the educational system. Its performance is also recognized internationally. In KKU, the Faculty of Business Administration and Accountancy was established in 1992. It was first entitled the Faculty of Management Sciences and recently changed to the current name in 2016 as a result of the faculty restructuring. At present, the faculty offers several undergraduate and graduate programs administered by six departments, including Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management, Tourism, and Hospitality and Events. It has welcomed national and international students to explore academic and cultural opportunities.
- At the time of submission, the paper must not have been accepted for publication in a journal
- Papers must conform to a standard format set in MS Word Template which can be downloaded HERE
- Papers must be submitted online through our OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- The paper must be in English and include an abstract, main text, references, tables, and figures
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted
- Papers will be selected through a double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference by October 15, 2020, in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings
- A conference registrant can only present one paper in the conference
|Submission Deadline||July 15, 2020|
|Notification to Authors||September 1, 2020|
|Deadline for Revised Paper||October 1, 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||November 1, 2020|
*Fees include conference admission, conference kits, lunches and refreshments. These fees DO NOT include accommodation.
or Bank Transfer to the following account:
Account Name: ASIAN ACADEMIC ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATION
Account No.: 0201-0003040-71-2
Bank Name: Bank Muamalat Berhad
Bank Address: MENARA BUMIPUTERA, NO 21 JALAN MELAKA, 50100 KUALA LUMPUR
Routing/Swift code: BMMBMYKL
Please forward a scanned copy of the Bank Transfer receipt to [email protected] for us to verify the transaction.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN: 9-772460-509010). The proceedings will be available in the FourA Digital Library which can be accessed online.
Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid Hotel
Address: 9-9 Prachasumran Road
Nai Muang, Muang, KHON KAEN
Tel.: +6643 913 333 Fax: +6643 913 334
The Pullman Khan Kaen Raja Orchid is located in the city centre, a 10-minute drive from the Khan Kaen airport and just a short walking distance to shopping malls.